Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's an ultra-cool, loft-style space with a great Uptown location that allows easy access for both locals and travelers. There's ample on-site parking and plenty of bars, eateries, and hotels within walking distance.
- Exposed brick and rich wood floors honor the building's history, while contemporary lighting and eclectic artwork keep things fresh and modern. Festivities can span the entire building—there's an outdoor patio, a lower-level cocktail room, and an elevator for unique access to the second floor.
- The technology's up-to-the-minute, too, with an HD projector, 110-inch retractable screen, customizable Gobo projector, a sound system compatible with all Apple devices, and high-speed WiFi (social media posting will be a breeze, so you better settle on that catchy hashtag!)
Video by Redmond Digital Media
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
Meeting capacity is 200 for seated and 400 for cocktail style.
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
For an additional corkage fee, couples may BYO wine.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except FIVE Event Center Minneapolis.