Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This welcoming and recently renovated hotel has a prime East Town location just steps from the Green Line and the area's riverfront attractions. Open, airy indoor and outdoor gathering spaces peppered throughout the property lend it a great "neighborhood" feel.
- Use their lush courtyard for your romantic al fresco ceremony; with its tall, ivy-covered walls and bountiful foliage, you'll feel like you've stepped into the pages of "The Secret Garden". (Intimate receptions can be held here, too!)
- The ballroom is decked out with everything you need for a great party, including an expert staff to help you pull it all together. Generous, affordable packages include fun perks like elegant wall and ceiling drapery, and a complimentary wedding night suite.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Limited time wedding offer | Get up to a $500 credit on your wedding
reception & a two-night complimentary stay in a suite!
Please contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
All wedding packages include:
- Waived room rental ($3,000 value)
- King Suite for the wedding night
- Cake cutting
- Personalized reservations web page
- Waived bartender set-up fee
- Dance floor
- Personal tasting session for the wedding couple with the hotel event manager & executive chef
- Choice of white or grey floor-length linens, with white or grey napkins, and specialty tables
- Set up & tear down of all tables, chairs, risers, and bar set-up
- Risers for the head table
Food & Beverage Minimum
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
Fees vary depending on some or all of the following:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Package chosen
- Type of event
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 900.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to East Town Ballroom at the Courtyard Minneapolis
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except East Town Ballroom at the Courtyard Minneapolis.