Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The grand Garden City Ballroom is exquisite, with a soaring, open-raftered ceiling and rows of oversized windows overlooking the grounds. More intimate event spaces are available, too, and just as pretty—they can also be rented for rehearsal dinners or prep areas.
- Outdoor weddings are beautiful on The Green, a landscaped central courtyard with fountains, flowerbeds, broad lawns, trees, and antique streetlights.
- Experienced coordinators offer a huge array of services, from design and décor rentals to audiovisual assistance. They'll also work with the amazing in-house catering team to design a customized menu.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
- $29/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Conference Center
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Heritage Center of Brooklyn Center
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Heritage Center of Brooklyn Center.
Thanks! Your email to Heritage Center of Brooklyn Center is on its way!
Alternate Info: Earle Brown Heritage Center