Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The Sunken Gardens are breathtaking—you can hold either your ceremony or reception in the vintage-style glass greenhouse, which boasts a Neoclassical water feature and ever-changing displays of seasonal flowers.
- The Japanese Garden features a tranquil koi pond and traditional ornamental work, while tropical flora and a peaceful waterfall delight guests in the North Garden. Really, there are too many wonderful venue options to list!
- You can have an "animal ambassador" pop in for a visit with your guests, and some truly memorable photos. Your new pal will be accompanied by an education specialist, who'll answer questions and provide fun facts.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
Food & Beverage Minimum
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Zoo / Aquarium
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Como Park Zoo and Conservatory.