Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The Sunken Gardens are breathtaking—you can hold either your ceremony or reception in the vintage-style glass greenhouse, which boasts a Neoclassical water feature and ever-changing displays of seasonal flowers.
- The Japanese Garden features a tranquil koi pond and traditional ornamental work, while tropical flora and a peaceful waterfall delight guests in the North Garden. Really, there are too many wonderful venue options to list!
- You can have an "animal ambassador" pop in for a visit with your guests, and some truly memorable photos. Your new pal will be accompanied by an education specialist, who'll answer questions and provide fun facts.
Video by Lulle Photo and Film.
Video by Fitzgerald Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
Food & Beverage Minimum
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Zoo / Aquarium
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Como Park Zoo and Conservatory
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Como Park Zoo and Conservatory.