Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Overlooking the Mississippi River, this University of Minnesota dining club provides an elegant urban setting for gorgeous indoor and outdoor venues, such as the open-air terrace that can be used for a sunny ceremony or cocktail hour.
- Enjoy beautiful views of the downtown skyline through the floor-to-ceiling windows in the West Wing Dining Room. The floor plan can be customized to your needs, and you can opt to include a dance floor, audiovisuals, and even a piano.
- Locally sourced and thoughtfully prepared cuisine is provided by the in-house catering team, which can easily accommodate a range of specialized menus. Packages also include wedding planners and event staff, plus a complimentary rehearsal, cake cutting, and security.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The fee includes standard rentals, dance floor, cake cutting, on-site event staff, complimentary rehearsal, and more.
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 230.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Club
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- College Campus / School
- Conference Center
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Campus Club
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Campus Club.