Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This elegant, affordable venue has an ideal location—it’s surrounded by ample lodging options in both the town of Fridley and its nearby suburbs, and is just a quick jaunt from both Minneapolis and St. Paul.
- Choose between two gorgeous ballrooms: both the Grand Olympian and Vivian rooms are outfitted with a pre-function cocktail lobby, state-of-the-art A/V, amply-sized dance floors, and tasteful, neutral color palettes.
- Don't underestimate the free parking! Your rental includes use of the large parking lot, which ensures easy access to the venue and its lovely, comfortable lobby for your guests without too much walking in their party shoes. We promise, they'll be grateful.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $400/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Package chosen
- $20/person and up
Wedding packages include the rental fee, catering, alcohol, tax, and service charge.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 450.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Banquets of Minnesota.