Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This historic café in a cool urban locale would feel right at home in Paris. It's situated on a charming cobblestone street just steps from the Stone Arch Bridge, and the entire area is one big photo op.
- Their magical outdoor space redefines tented plazas. Designed by a local craftsman, Shasta Tent's artistic ironwork, hand-wrought gates, glass ceiling, and chandeliers provide a unique ceremony site.
- Old World meets hip ambiance in the romantic River Room. Panoramic river and skyline views are on display outside, while inside the original whitewashed stone walls and copper-top bar are bathed in soft light.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except River Room at Aster Cafe.
Thanks! Your email to River Room at Aster Cafe is on its way!
Alternate Info: Aster Cafe