Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Situated on over 400 acres of lush woodland, this long-beloved southeastern Michigan getaway boasts a spring-fed lake surrounded by beautifully restored historic buildings.
- Exchange vows right at the water’s edge, beneath a sweet white arbor. Follow with lawn games and a reception in charming vintage Cromaine Hall, or in an expansive tent beside the lake,
- Make it a true destination wedding by renting out Sunshine and Friendship Lodges. With cozy rooms, fireplaces, gracious front porches, and well-appointed community areas, they’re the perfect choice for making lifelong memories.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Wedding packages can include:
- Venue rental
- Open bar
- Hors d'oeuvres & dinner
- Champagne toast & beverage service
- Linens & chair covers
- Complimentary tasting
- One-year social membership to Waldenwoods Resort
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Conference Center
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Resort / Spa
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Inn / Lodge
- Golf / Country Club
- Private Club
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Waldenwoods Banquet and Conference Center.