Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Water views, rolling meadows, and beautiful woodlands add to the idyllic country club ambiance here. One of the most popular places in Metro Detroit, this venue offers an alluring blend of nature and elegance for your wedding day.
- Their lakefront gazebo sets the tone for a romantic ceremony, with cocktails on the nearby patio. Follow with dinner and dancing in the Grand Ballroom, which boasts a 15-foot ceiling, chandeliers, and picture windows overlooking the lush grounds.
- Host an intimate affair or a big bash for over 400 guests. You can even add on a bachelor or bachelorette party golf package...and, of course, take advantage of all the great photo backdrops here to create a gorgeous wedding album.
Video by Mike Staff Productions.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The ceremony fee varies depending on the day of the week.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
All packages include:
- Tables and chairs
- Tableware, linens, and table numbers
- Assorted decorations
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 450.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Club
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Twin Lakes Golf and Swim Club.