Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Stunning three-season gardens are the colorful heart of this full-service event center. A brick pathway winds past an Italian fountain to an oasis of bountiful flowers and lush shade trees, creating a romantic (and very photo-friendly!) spot for your vows.
- The banquet rooms are beautifully appointed and have been designed with fabulous celebrations in mind, with features like large dance floors, elegant draperies with dramatic uplighting, and flexible layouts that can accommodate even the largest of guest lists.
- Their in-house catering is some of the best in the area—we especially love their late-night snack selections, which include a Coney Island hot dog stand and a slider bar. The location can’t be beat, either…it’s just 45 minutes north of Detroit.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
The ceremony fee varies depending on the day of the week.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact venue for meal pricing
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Tina's Country House & Gardens
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Tina's Country House & Gardens.