Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It offers world-class services in a walkable downtown setting. This luxury boutique hotel in the upscale Detroit suburb of Birmingham includes amenity-filled guest rooms, suites, and penthouses so your friends and family can stay the night in style.
- The event spaces are lavishly elegant. The foyer features crystal chandeliers, marble flooring, and cherrywood accents, while the Clancy Room displays classic Art Deco touches. And the regal Grand Ballroom can be used in its entirety or in smaller sections according to your needs.
- All-inclusive reception packages make planning seamless. You can choose from a variety of delectable menu offerings, from hors d'oeuvres to plated entrées and even a custom wedding cake. Linens, tableware, a dance floor, and much more are part of the complimentary offerings.
Video by Dana Lynn Photography.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee varies depending on the space reserved and includes:
- Tables, chairs, linens, and tableware
- Stage and dance floor
- Getting ready suite
- $160/person and up
The Wedding Package includes:
- 5-hours of bar service
- Four passed hors d'oeuvres and plated dinner
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $9,000/event and up
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Townsend Hotel.