Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The vibe is funky and eclectic. This authentic public market in downtown Ferndale, just outside of Detroit, is home to artists and vintage vendors during the day and memorable private events at night. A wooden chevron wall and archway provide a visually striking backdrop.
- It can host both your ceremony and reception. The open-concept event space is easily customized, and the twinkle lights, exposed ductwork, tree-branch light fixtures, and neutral tones create a modern yet warm ambiance.
- Revel Bar makes it easy to get the party started. This full-service bar is adjacent to the main room, and craft beer is included with all bar packages (additional options are available). There's also a catering prep kitchen and convenient parking for food trucks.
Video by Intricate Cinema.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Year of event
Service Charge or Gratuity
Bar packages start at $30/person and include 5 hours of bar service.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Rust Belt Market.