The Detroit Masonic Temple 500 Temple Avenue • Detroit • Michigan 48201
The Detroit Masonic Temple
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Detroit Masonic Temple on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This historic 1926 venue is an architectural treasure, featuring a stunning lobby inspired by a castle in Palermo, Sicily, as well as custom-designed light fixtures and chandeliers, decorative arches, medallions, and a myriad of other artistic details.
- The chapel is a faithful, small-scale replica of Westminster Abbey, complete with center-facing pews, a choir balcony, and a trio of stained-glass windows.
- There are spaces for receptions of all sizes, including the magnificent Crystal and Fountain Ballrooms and the more intimate—but no less gorgeous—Greek Ionic Room and 1M Lounge.
Video by Sight & Sound.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- $10,000/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
- Package chosen
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 650.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Detroit Masonic Temple.
Thanks! Your email to The Detroit Masonic Temple is on its way!
Michigan Wedding Venues
> Metro Detroit / Ann Arbor Wedding Venues