Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This historic 1926 venue is an architectural treasure, featuring a stunning lobby inspired by a castle in Palermo, Sicily, as well as custom-designed light fixtures and chandeliers, decorative arches, medallions, and a myriad of other artistic details.
- The chapel is a faithful, small-scale replica of Westminster Abbey, complete with center-facing pews, a choir balcony, and a trio of stained-glass windows.
- There are spaces for receptions of all sizes, including the magnificent Crystal and Fountain Ballrooms and the more intimate—but no less gorgeous—Greek Ionic Room and 1M Lounge.
Video by Sight & Sound.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- $10,000/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
- Package chosen
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 650.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to The Detroit Masonic Temple
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Detroit Masonic Temple.