Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- From rehearsal dinner to the main event, this full-service hotel can handle all aspects of your wedding. An outdoor courtyard wedding? Check. Professional planning with personalized service? Check. Relaxed luxury and a location near great sightseeing (plus Marriott rewards for your event)? Oh yeah, that's a check.
- The stunning Grand Oak Ballroom offers an elegant backdrop for your celebration as well as a prefunction area surrounded by glass. The more intimate Northern Red banquet room features upscale details in a private setting.
- Their exquisitely prepared cuisine emphasizes fresh, local and organic ingredients, with plenty of vegetarian and vegan options. But wait 'til you see their indulgent desserts, gourmet coffee bar, hot chocolate station, and late-night snacks.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
- $77/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 75.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Send an email to The Baronette Renaissance Detroit-Novi Hotel
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Baronette Renaissance Detroit-Novi Hotel.