Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With a reputation built on stellar service and award-winning recipes, this family owned business has been satisfying guests for over 35 years. Whether you want an intimate affair or a gala event, they'll bring your vision to life—and incorporate your cultural traditions and favorite foods.
- Multiple ballrooms for 80 to 700 guests offer lavish details, like marble and granite dance floors. Their staff can help you customize your space with everything from décor and flowers to lighting, ice sculptures, dessert displays—even a martini bar.
- Guests are treated like VIPs right from the beginning, with music in the lobby and a complimentary, butler-passed drink. Dinner is strictly white-glove service, and for everyone staying overnight in the area, shuttles to nearby hotels can be arranged.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $40/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 600.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Petruzzello's Banquet and Conference Center.