Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This grand and elegant venue, located in downtown Plymouth, offers the convenience of hosting your entire wedding in one lovely setting. And the whole property is all yours for the day!
- The Victorian-inspired ballroom features some cool details, like hand-painted crown molding, a fireplace and vintage artisan Czechoslovakian chandeliers, and hardwood floors with lots of room for dancing. In addition to beautiful surroundings, this family-owned gem is known for its exceptional catering.
- If your heart is set on an outdoor ceremony, no problem. Historic Kellogg Park is located just steps away so you can exchange vows amidst lush greenery and capture some great wedding portraits for your album.
Weekend & Off Season Specials
Book a Friday or Sunday wedding OR a January, February, March event to receive a discount and complimentary bar upgrade!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Accommodations for up to 300 seated guests.
Rental fee includes:
- 6 consecutive hours (dinner service is required)
- Setup and cleanup
- Table cloths, napkins, skirting, head table lighting
- Cake cut and served
- Parking lot attendant
- and more!
Meals (when priced separately)
- $31/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
Bar packages start at $24/person and include 5.5 hours of bar service.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Meeting House Grand Ballroom
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Meeting House Grand Ballroom.