Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- One of the country’s most stunning examples of Tudor Revival architecture, this impressive mansion was built in 1927 by Matilda Dodge Wilson (widow of automotive pioneer John Dodge) with an eye toward quality of craftsmanship. Now on the National Register of Historic Places, it continues its legacy of entertaining and gathering throughout its thoughtfully designed indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Breathtaking landscaping surrounds the entire estate, offering incredible photo opportunities and countless ways to celebrate. You may exchange vows in the colorful Rock Garden, with hillside dotted with sandstone and perennials, or the Pegasus Garden, which features the bronze Colt Pegasus sculpture and tiled fountain. Finish the evening in the magical peaked Garden Tent.
- Inside the manor home, you’ll find spaces for more intimate affairs. The Gothic two-story ballroom boasts a grand fireplace, vaulted ceiling, and dazzling stained glass windows. Host your ceremony here, followed by a reception that flows throughout the expansive main floor rooms. As a special treat for your guests, you can even arrange for guided tours of the fascinating home.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Cocktail hour may be held on the scenic Loggia Terrace or within the Great Hall, where guests may enjoy a self-guided tour of the museum
Receptions are held in the climate-controlled Garden Tent (available May–October) or the indoor Christopher Wren Dining Room.
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
Ceremonies are held in one of two outside gardens or the indoor ballroom, and include a 1-hour event time and 1-hour rehearsal, ceremony chairs, and a microphone & speaker.
Food & Beverage Minimum
Food & beverage minimums range $750–1,500 for daytime, and $5,000–22,000 for evening.
Menus are à la carte and customizable.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
Capacity varies based on the space reserved.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Meadow Brook Hall
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Meadow Brook Hall.