Hidden Vineyard - Wedding Barn 6337 Snyder Road • Berrien Springs • MI 49103
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Hidden Vineyard - Wedding Barn on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set at the heart of a working farm that produces grapes, soybeans, maple syrup, and honey, this historic barn and its surrounding fields, meadows, and forest provide an idyllic backdrop for celebrations of all styles, in all seasons.
- We’re totally smitten with the Catalpa tree ceremony spot, where you’ll wed beneath the majestic branches of this 150 year-old treasure. Vows are also beautiful beside the pond, on the sweeping lawn, on the barn deck, or in the barn itself.
- The barn dates back to the 1870s, and has recently been renovated to add modern amenities while painstakingly preserving its historic charm. Bright and airy, with a soaring ceiling and open floor plan that allows for maximum flexibility, it also features an attached covered deck that overlooks the pretty grounds.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Rental fees include:
- Access to the grounds from 11am–11pm
- Authentic post-and-beam barn, pond, vineyard, heritage tree, and grounds
- Assorted tables and white resin chairs
- Use of caterer's prep area, including the refrigerator
- Vintage-inspired string lighting and chandelier in the barn
- Cross-back chairs, tables, wooden bar, and podiums, plus setup & teardown
- Access to an inventory of decorative items
If your ceremony will be taking place on site, your rental also includes use of two dressing rooms, a 1-hour rehearsal, seating & setup, and access to the venue for engagement photos.
Add-on the Honeybee Caravan Bar for just $650! Includes use of the "hive" lounge area set with metal cocktail tables and stools, handcrafted copper beer taps, a padded bench with decorative pillows, and a pool table and soft seating.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
The maximum capacity varies depending on the time of year. In the summer months (June– September) the guest count maximum is 180, including seating on the large covered deck that overlooks the meadow, pond and vineyard. In the cooler months of May and October, up to 150 people can be accommodated with seating inside the barn.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Late Night
$ • $$
Caterers not on the preferred list are allowed by special request.
Due to liability issues, must work with the Beverage Specialists of SouthWestern Michigan to supply alcohol and bartending services.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
Send an email to Hidden Vineyard - Wedding Barn
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hidden Vineyard - Wedding Barn.
Thanks! Your email to Hidden Vineyard - Wedding Barn is on its way!
Michigan Wedding Venues
> Western Michigan / Grand Rapids Wedding Venues