Prices: What's this going to cost?
The reception site fee includes a 6-hour event held on the lawn, plus use of the 20-acre lakefront campus for photos. Additional time may be available.
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
Whether reception is held on-site
Ceremony fees include:
- 2-hour use of the chapel OR the lawn for your ceremony
- Access to the 20-acre lakefront campus for photos
- Use of the Parlor and Boardroom for wedding party prep
- 1-hour rehearsal and on-site wedding coordinator
- Ceremonies in the chapel may be conducted by the priest or deacon of your choice, and the use of the pipe organ, keyboard, or other instruments
- Outdoor ceremonies may be religious or civil ceremonies (LGBTQ+ welcome!)
Ceremonies with a reception on-site range $850–1,000; ceremony-only events range $1,850–2,000.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Preferred vendor list only.
Must be provided by your caterer.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Grosse Pointe Academy Chapel.