Video by Flower & Oak Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Ceremony fees include:
- 2-hour use of the chapel OR the lawn for your ceremony
- Access to the 20-acre lakefront campus for photos
- Rooms to dress for the wedding party
- 1-hour rehearsal and on-site wedding coordinator
- Ceremonies in the chapel may be conducted by the priest or deacon of your choice, and the use of the pipe organ, and keyboard.
- Outdoor ceremonies may be any denomination or civil ceremonies (LGBTQ+ welcome!)
January-March Ceremony fee is $1850
April-December Ceremony fee is $2000
Tented receptions held outdoors for $4000, couple is responsible for bringing in vendors. The reception site fee includes a 6-hour event held on the lawn, plus use of the 20-acre lakefront campus for photos. Additional time may be available. $1000 off reception fee if the couple is also hosting their ceremony on site.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Outdoor Reception
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Must be provided by your caterer.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Grosse Pointe Academy Chapel
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Grosse Pointe Academy Chapel.