Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With buildings dating back to the late 1800s, this historic collection of warehouse-style spaces is one of Detriot’s most beloved public institutions.
- Choose between three generously sized “sheds”, each with its own vintage charm. All boast soaring ceilings, tons of natural light, and the optional addition of outdoor plaza areas and catering kitchens.
- Your rental fees help benefit Eastern Market Partnership, who have been serving the Detroit area for over 125 years. Funds raised from events go directly toward their mission to make fresh food more accessible to the city’s residents.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1200.|
Please contact the venue for additional capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
A licensed caterer required
A licensed bartender required
9am–midnight, Sunday–Friday; when the public markets are closed-only.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Eastern Market.