Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Convenience, service, and extra perks make this Detroit hotel a must-see. It's easily accessible for out-of-town guests, who'll love the indoor pool, upscale accommodations, complimentary breakfast, nearby shopping, and sightseeing.
- Host your outdoor ceremony and reception at their gazebo garden...or choose from over 6,000 square feet of indoor venues. The Grand Ballroom, which includes a spacious prefunction Foyer, can easily accommodate 200 guests.
- Their staff can help you plan every aspect of your event, from the rehearsal to customized menus and a farewell brunch. Additional amenities include a complimentary honeymoon suite and your celebrations earns you Marriott reward points.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- $72/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
Packages include the venue rental, food, alcohol, tax, and service charge. Discounted packages are available for Friday/Sunday weddings.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 220.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Cake may be brought in from outside.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Detroit Marriott Livonia
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Detroit Marriott Livonia.