Colony Club 2310 Park Ave • Detroit • Michigan 48201
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Colony Club on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Built in 1927 at the heart of Detroit's vibrant Entertainment District, this remarkable Georgian-style landmark has been reimagined and restored to its original magnificence. Impeccable, white glove service is a natural fit for the glorious surroundings—you’ll feel transported to a world of elegance and drama.
- The opulent Grand Ballroom evokes the grandeur of Versailles, with intricately painted gold leaf ceilings, dramatic crystal chandeliers, and exquisite Louis XVI-style décor. For smaller guest counts, the Petit Ballroom is a lovely spot for a cocktail hour or intimate ceremony.
- Treat your guests to delectable menus and top-tier cocktails. The all-inclusive packages feature everything you’ll need to bring your vision to life, and they’re easily customizable with fabulous add-ons. An intermezzo course? Naturally. Architectural uplighting? Of course. Mini dessert stations? Say no more.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
The rental fee includes square & round table options, Chiavari chairs, and linens. A full building buyout is $5,500, which is in addition to the rental fee.
All packages include:
- 4.5 hours of premium bar service & a champagne toast
- Passed hors d'oeuvres
- Plated or buffet meal and salad course
- Cake service and deluxe coffee & tea station
- Dedicated event manager, floor plans, and menu tasting
- Wedding suite
Service Charge or Gratuity
The minimum spend ranges $12,000–26,000, depending on the day of the week and space reserved, and is the minimum amount that needs to be spent, which includes the rental fee, food & beverage, tax, and service charge.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Colony Club.
Thanks! Your email to Colony Club is on its way!
Michigan Wedding Venues
> Metro Detroit / Ann Arbor Wedding Venues