Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a magically royal historic retreat. This castle was built in 1918 and modeled after the stone architecture of Normandy, France. It has since been meticulously restored and renovated, with extensive gardens and new wings added based on the original blueprints.
- A cathedral ceiling and stunning chandelier centerpiece in the Knight's Castle event room offer a dramatic backdrop for your reception. The adjacent Knight's Courtyard features colorful seasonal flowers and a crenellated stone arch that makes a gorgeous ceremony spot.
- Winter weddings are especially lovely here. You can exchange vows in the intimate King's Indoor Chapel and then continue the celebration in the King's Great Hall, which includes glowing candelabras, 14-foot windows, and rustic stone walls.
Video by Killer Creations Cinematic Wedding Videography
Video by Mandie Forbes Films
Video by HelloAerial
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee depends on the time of year and the space reserved and includes:
- Venue and assistant-venue coordinators
- Private dressing room
- Tables & chairs and various decor
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 700.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Must be licensed and insured.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Services & Amenities
Feel like a VIP with these services and amenities:
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Castle Farms.