Camp Pinewood 4230 Obenauf Road • Twin Lake • MI 49457
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Camp Pinewood on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled on the banks of beautiful Twin Lake, this family-friendly destination is surrounded by acres of pristine woodland, and has lodging for up to 250 people. Get the full camp experience with activities like archery, canoeing, a high ropes course, and more.
- There's an incredible "outdoor chapel" overlooking the water, complete with amphitheater seating so your guests won't miss a thing. Follow with games on the lawn, and dinner in the woodsy, light-filled dining hall.
- The "warm fuzzies" are guaranteed, since your rental fees help support the YMCA in its valuable mission to provide kids with opportunities to explore, develop new skills, and experience nature's wonders.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $8,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Event duration
- Package chosen
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 160.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
A licensed and insured bartender is required.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Send an email to Camp Pinewood
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Camp Pinewood.
Thanks! Your email to Camp Pinewood is on its way!
Michigan Wedding Venues
> Western Michigan / Grand Rapids Wedding Venues