Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a beautiful restaurant nestled in a former apple orchard. As guests stroll through the lush grounds, they'll feel transported to the tranquil Italian countryside.
- Exchange vows in front of an inviting, rustic fireplace, followed by a reception on a twinkle-lit patio, or in one of the Mediterranean-inspired dining rooms.
- Many ingredients featured in the hearty regional Italian dishes—rapini, arugula, radicchio, basil, rosemary, sage, pumpkins, peppers, heirloom tomatoes, and more—are grown right on site, and have been since the restaurant's founding in 1976.
All-Inclusive Wedding Packages!
Inquire for details about unique, customized weddings for 75–150 guests. Casual, understated elegance, delectable menus, and Cafe Cortina's extensive experience ensures stress-free planning.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $250/event and up
Packages include appetizers, dinner, cake cutting, beverages, champagne, and full bar. Tax and tip not included.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 185.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Cafe Cortina.