Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This all-season resort sits at the edge of Gun Lake, offering unobstructed water views. It's surrounded by thirty acres of woodland and boasts plentiful diversions for an adventurous or relaxing wedding weekend.
- All of your options are stunning, from the equestrian-inspired Bay Pointe Woods lawn and grand ballrooms, to the stunning waterfront Boathouse Villa and Lakefront Pavilion. Considering a winter wedding? Check out the Fireside Banquet Room, with its inviting floor-to-ceiling fireplace!
- Quaint cottages, family-friendly suites, traditional hotel-style rooms: you'll find it all right on site, and more. Your guests will relax in total comfort, and wake to delicious breakfasts served in the lakefront Bay Pointe Bar & Grille.
Waived site fees through March 2024!
New bookings only; and be sure to let them know Here Comes the Guide sent you!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- $83/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
Packages include alcohol.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Bay Pointe
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Bay Pointe.