Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s a 1929 Art Deco mansion, perched on a rocky bluff overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Only 40 miles from Boston, this historic inn is a real destination treasure, and is consistently voted one of the East Coast’s most romantic spots. JFK, John Lennon, Paul Newman, and Bette Davis are just a few of the famous celebrities who've stayed here.
- Ceremonies can be held one of three spectacular places. Whether you choose the traditional arbor, the oceanfront gazebo, or the raised “shelf” area of the property, you’ll be treated to views of both the water and downtown Rockport.
- This is a full-service bed & breakfast inn, so inviting accommodations are right on site. The main home has 8 rooms, most of which have ocean views. The adjacent Bulfinch House, a renovated 1840 Victorian, also overlooks the sea and has 7 rooms as well as a communal living area and kitchen.
NOTE: Email inquiries are great, but we’d love to talk to you in person so please give us a call first!
Small Destination Weddings at Yankee Clipper Inn ~ for 30–50 Guests
Pricing starts at $9,000 and includes:
- Indoor & outdoor ocean-view reception
- Gourmet plated buffet 3-course meal
- Gold Chiavari chairs & tables (included for indoor events)
- Gourmet hot breakfast with your room stay
Please note that at least 80% or more of the attendees (including the wedding couple) are required to stay for 2–3 nights depending on the wedding activities the couple has scheduled.
Price does not include room rental.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
Meals (when priced separately)
- $80/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
Rental of the guest rooms is required for an extra fee. Please contact the venue for current room pricing and additional details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 30.|
Guest count minimum is 30 people. Guest count maximum is 50 people.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Not wheelchair accessible
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Beach / Ocean
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Send an email to Yankee Clipper Inn
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Yankee Clipper Inn.
Thanks! Your email to Yankee Clipper Inn is on its way!
Alternate Info: Cape Ann