Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Housed in the quaint town of Weston’s original library, this unique, light-filled building has been given new life as a place for makers of all things to learn, create, and share their crafts and talents.
- The interior features walls inset with oversized, multi-paned windows and a stunning vaulted, cathedral-style ceiling with impressive wood beams. A small conference room adjacent to the main space can be used in conjunction with an attached kitchenette for your caterer’s convenience.
- Your rental fees help support the Center’s mission to provide a place where community members can be exposed to new ideas, processes, and skill development. We especially love their “Library of Maker Things”, where residents can learn to use resources like sewing machines, 3D printers, and design software.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- Event duration
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 83.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, daily, 7am–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Weston Art & Innovation Center.