Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This romantic Cape Cod resort occupies the perfect spot along Pleasant Bay, with cozy waterfront cottages, lavish dining, world-class golf, and easy access to all of the Cape’s popular attractions.
- The Grand Lawn sits right at the water’s edge, offering unobstructed ocean views for totally dreamy ceremonies. Follow with a grand reception in the Pavilion, or an intimate affair on the Garden Terrace—each one boasts subtle, coastal-inspired décor and stellar views.
- For a cool, indoor/outdoor vibe, check out The Outer Bar & Grille—newly redesigned to incorporate a six-peaked tent and glass wraparound walls, it’s an incredible spot from which to enjoy the magical bay sunsets.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
- Beach / Ocean
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Wequassett Resort and Golf Club.