The Villa 390 Oak Street • East Bridgewater • Massachusetts 02333
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Villa on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Exquisite natural surroundings make for memorable photo ops, with a cool, 250-year-old converted dairy barn set among posh, manicured gardens and velvety lawns Exchange vows beneath a crisp white or wrought-iron pergola on the landscaped grounds, or say "I do" in one of their elegant ballrooms.
- The French-inspired Madera Ballroom radiates romance, with warm wood accents, a large hearth, and a cathedral ceiling. In the Grand Ballroom, you'll find a mix of retro and contemporary elements, like lacy gold light fixtures and a grand, 14-foot linear fireplace. Or, continue the celebration al fresco in the airy, peaked Tent, draped with sparkling chandeliers.
- Celebrations are coordinated by Saphire Event Group, a family-run business whose staff has tons of experience putting on extraordinary, personalized weddings, and their generous wedding packages include scrumptious food, a personal wedding coordinator, professional event manager, Chiavari chairs, and a whole host of other goodies.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $77/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Package chosen
All packages include:
- 5 hours of event time
- Personal event producer throughout the planning process, and a day-of event manager
- Private wedding suite prepped with a bottle of champagne + mini stationary display for the wedding party
- Professional wait staff and bartenders, personal attendant, and parking attendant
- 4 passed hors d'oeuvres + 1 stationary display for cocktail hour
- Classic wine toast for all guests
- Signature salad, rolls & butter, entrée selection, and and freshly brewed coffee & tea, with a tasting for the couple
- Wedding cake with no cutting fee
- Floor-length table linens with house overlays and framed table numbers
Tent rental requires an additional fee and pricing varies.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 340.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, daily. Call for details.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Golf / Country Club
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Villa.
Thanks! Your email to The Villa is on its way!
Massachusetts Wedding Venues
> Boston Wedding Venues
> South Shore Wedding Venues