Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- There are plenty of photo ops, thanks to wooden bridges, log fences, and weathered buildings that hearken back to the property's dairy farm origins. Exchange vows beneath a crisp white pergola or gazebo on the landscaped grounds, or say "I do" in one of their elegant ballrooms.
- The Madera Ballroom is traditional, with warm wood accents, a large hearth, and a cathedral ceiling. plus a variety of innovative lighting options let you create whatever mood you like. In the Grand Ballroom, you'll find a mix of retro and contemporary elements. Natural light flows in through large windows, and at night lacy gold light fixtures cast a warm glow on the hardwood floor.
- Planning is easy with wedding packages that include scrumptious food, as well as a personal wedding coordinator, professional event manager, Chiavari chairs, and a whole host of other bridal goodies.
Video by Pirates Lane Video.
Video by Lovely Valentine Photo + Video.
Video by 1K Words Media.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $77/person and up
All packages include:
- 5 hours of event time
- Personal event producer throughout the planning process, and a day-of event manager
- Private wedding suite prepped with a bottle of champagne + mini stationary display for the wedding party
- Bartenders (based on guest count), coat room attendant, personal attendant, and parking attendant
- 4 passed hors d'oeuvres + 1 stationary display for cocktail hour
- Classic wine toast for all guests
- Signature salad, rolls & butter, entrée selection, and and freshly brewed coffee & tea, with a tasting for the couple
- Wedding cake with no cutting fee
- Floor-length table linens with house overlays and framed table numbers
Tent rental requires an additional fee and pricing varies.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 340.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, daily. Call for details.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Golf / Country Club
- Landscaped Grounds