Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The quaint white gazebo in the garden is a lovely place for exchanging vows, taking photographs, or enjoying cocktails.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows frame the verdant landscape of the surrounding Blue Hills and let in the natural light and fresh air.
- A stretch limousine will bring you from your home to your ceremony and reception sites, and a private dressing suite awaits to let you relax during the festivities.
Wedding Specials! Host your wedding:
- Saturday afternoon between noon & 5pm
- Off-season, from November–March
and receive a 10% discount on food pricing! Holidays excluded.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
All-Inclusive wedding packages include:
- 5-hour reception and personal wedding coordinator
- Plated, family-style, or buffet dinner with hors d'oeuvres, salad, rolls & butter, and coffee & tea service
- Beverages & hors d'oeuvres for the wedding party during photos
- Customized wedding cake
- Personal florals for the couple, wedding party, attendants, & parents in the color and design of choice
- Limousine to take the couple from home to ceremony & reception
- Private dressing suite
- Choice of DJ
- Personalized cocktail napkins, wedding invitations with reception response cards, centerpieces and escort cards
- And more!
The minimum guest count on Friday & Saturday evenings is 125; the minimum is 85 Sunday–Thursday.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Tirrell Room.