The Tiffany Ballroom at Four Points by Sheraton Norwood
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You (and your photographer!) will love the modern, streamlined design, with romantic lighting provided by half-globe chandeliers and elegant wall sconces. The room can be divided to accommodate smaller affairs, and there are also several other intimate venues on site, should you desire something a bit more cozy.
- The outdoor Pavilion is beautiful and versatile. Featuring a raised, three-wing pergola overlooking a spacious cobblestone courtyard, it can be used for ceremonies, cocktail hours, and receptions, either on its own or in conjunction with an indoor space.
- An experienced events team will help you take care of all the details, from arranging your room blocks to crafting your honeymoon. Personalized booking tools and perks like mobile check-in create a seamless experience for your guests.
Book any Friday or Sunday non-holiday weekend and receive 10% OFF of the Gold, Platinum or Diamond package!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $8,000/event and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
Pricing varies depending on factors like the day of the week, time of day, time of year, space reserved, guest count, and package chosen.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 600.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Tiffany Ballroom at Four Points by Sheraton Norwood.