Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Charmingly rustic and close to nature: This Hereford cattle farm, which has been operated by the same family for more than 40 years, is set on 50 peaceful and secluded acres of pasture just south of the New Hampshire border.
- Gorgeous meadow ceremony site: You can exchange vows in a lush green field, with rough-hewn log pews and a wood-frame canopy as the altar. Thick groves of trees surround the pastureland and are especially colorful in the fall.
- Enjoy the bounty of the farm: The grass-fed beef raised at Red Ridge is available for you or one of the local vendors to serve at your reception, and you can also select products such as cupcake and candle holders that are made on site.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Meadow at Red Ridge Farm.