Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a luxury boutique hotel consisting of two artfully restored guest houses and a barn, just 15 miles from Boston and steps from Lexington's historic Battle Green.
- Receptions are warm and intimate in the Living Room and Parlor, whose distinctive décor blends vintage and modern elements for a whimsical, "Americana-chic" effect.
- Your menu will be designed by Artistry on the Green, the inn's on-site restaurant. They specialize in classic New England fare with an inspired twist, and even your fussiest foodie guests are certain to approve.
Micro Weddings at The Inn at Hastings Park | $4,000
This package is for up to 30 guests and includes:
- Premier King room with wedding amenity for the newlyweds
- Bouquet & boutonniere
- Wilson Farm wedding cake
- Ceremony & reception space
Pricing does not include tax & gratuity. Please contact the venue to book.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
Meals (when priced separately)
- $79/person and up
Includes appetizer, salad, entrée, and dessert. Cocktail receptions are also available starting at $15/person.
Service Charge or Gratuity
Friday & Saturday evening weddings are required to reserve all 22 guest rooms; Sunday evening weddings are required to reserve all 10 guest rooms in the Main House. Average guest room rates start at $325/room.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 60.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Inn at Hastings Park.