Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Yes, it's that House of the Seven Gables—the very home that inspired Nathaniel Hawthorne's treasured novel of the same name. When you wed here, you'll become part of this extraordinary spot's 350-year history.
- Host a waterfront ceremony and reception on the Seaside Lawn. Follow your open-air vows with a celebration under an opulent tent, whose clear-sidewalls and ceiling guarantee you won't miss any of the spectacular views.
- Smaller affairs can be held in the charming Holyoke-Plumstock Room, which can be divided into two separate spaces. Or, choose the cozy Hooper-Hathaway House, a delightful Colonial Revival cottage with much of its original Jacobean detailing.
Twice-Told-Tale Ceremony Package! Ceremony Now. Celebrate Later.
Packages start at $1,000 for up to 10 guests. Couples without guests can book for as little as $750.
Bookings are available now for 2022 and 2023. The House of the Seven Gables will abide by state and local guidelines.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
Seaside Lawn | $4,000 weekdays | $4,500 Friday–Sunday + holidays
Plumsock-Holyoke Room | $2,000 weekdays | $2,250 Friday–Sunday + holidays
Hooper-Hathaway | $2,000 weekdays | $2,250 Friday–Sunday + holidays
- 5-hour event
- First-look photos
- On-site parking
- Tables & chairs
- 1-year membership to The Gables
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Seaside Lawn | $3,200 lawn only | $3,300 lawn + dressing room
Small Side Lawn | $1,200 lawn only | $1,550 lawn + dressing room
Garden | $1,150 lawn only | $1,350 lawn + dressing room
Ceremony rentals run 2–3 hours any day of the week.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 80.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
A list of preferred caterers is offered, but the venue is flexible about working with new businesses.
Your selected caterer or outside bartending service will need to provide alcohol.
Indoor space is available year-round. Outdoor spaces are typically booked April–September, but flexible options for other times of the year are available.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Beach / Ocean
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The House of the Seven Gables.