Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Yes, it's that House of the Seven Gables—the very home that inspired Nathaniel Hawthorne's treasured novel of the same name. When you wed here, you'll become part of this extraordinary spot's 350-year history.
- Host a waterfront ceremony and reception on the Seaside Lawn. Follow your open-air vows with a celebration under an opulent tent, whose clear-sidewalls and ceiling guarantee you won't miss any of the spectacular views.
- Smaller affairs can be held in the charming Holyoke-Plumstock Room, which can be divided into two separate spaces. Or, choose the cozy Hooper-Hathaway House, a delightful Colonial Revival cottage with much of its original Jacobean detailing.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
Ceremony | $1,200 starting price
Ceremony and Outdoor Reception| $4,500 starting price| $5,000 starting price on weekends
Ceremony and Indoor Reception | $2,750 starting price
*Future Pricing subject to change. Please see Special Events Manager for October pricing.
- On-site event coordinator
- First-look photos
- On-site parking (limited)
- Two rooms in the Historic Hooper-Hathaway House
- Tables and chairs (limited)
- 1-year membership to The Gables
*Amenities subject to availability
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 80.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
A list of preferred caterers is offered, but the venue is flexible about working with new businesses.
Your selected caterer or outside bartending service will need to provide alcohol.
Indoor space is available year-round. Outdoor spaces are typically booked April–September, but flexible options for other times of the year are available.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Beach / Ocean
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to The House of the Seven Gables
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The House of the Seven Gables.