Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
• This amazing property was designed by the same genius behind NY’s Central Park. Frederick Law Olmstead created an idyllic world on 175 acres overlooking Wenham Lake with magical touches like a Tea House, European gardens and a romantic little bench under a flowering bridge.
• The historic estate has sweeping views of the lake from its curved brick patio. In warm weather, the adjacent Great Lawn is perfect for tented receptions, while cooler weather beckons you to celebrate inside the gracious stone manor itself.
• Their catering features “farm to table” cuisine. Committed to fresh, sustainable ingredients, they source local farmers and artisanal purveyors in putting together seasonal menus.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Year-round, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, until 11pm. Weddings take place in 5-hour blocks, with an option to extend 1 hour for a ceremony.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Estate at Moraine Farm.
Thanks! Your email to The Estate at Moraine Farm is on its way!
Alternate Info: farm to fork