Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You can celebrate amidst some of the most spectacular scenery in the Northeast. With its windswept salt marsh, miles of barrier beach, and stunning hilltop mansion, The Crane Estate is an unforgettable destination for your wedding.
- The fairy-tale setting will make you feel like a princess. Have your ceremony on the lawn overlooking the half-mile-long Grand Allée with sweeping views to the ocean. For the cocktail hour, you have exclusive use of the Allée Terrace in addition to the first floor of The Great House, where guests can mingle throughout the historic mansion.
- Dinner is served in a beautiful high-peaked tent, positioned adjacent to the mansion, just off the ballroom's East Terrace. As they dine and dance, guests will enjoy the estate's breathtaking landscape throughout the evening. An inn on the property is available for overnight accommodations.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The venue rental fee varies depending on the day of the week and event duration and includes:
- A 5-hour rental period
- Use of The Great House Gallery & Ballroom for cocktail hour
- Use of The Great House Tent for dinner, which features clear siding and chandeliers
- Event manager, gate attendant, and free parking with a parking attendant
- Dining tables, mahogany Chiavari chairs, and garden chairs for up to 200
A $2,000 tent fee and a $165 supporting-level membership are additional.
This ceremony setup fee includes chair setup and 1.5 hours of pre-arrival time for photos and getting ready. The wedding party will have the use of the Great House.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Package chosen
Meals (when priced separately)
- $97/person and up
Dining packages include:
- Full on-site staffing for the day: house staff, servers, bartenders, chefs, and event managers
- Event planning services and coordination with outside vendors
- An entrée, passed hors d'oeuvres, artisan breads, a wedding cake, and coffee & tea station
- Standard rentals
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Fireside Catering is the exclusive caterer.
Fireside Catering supplies beer, wine, and liquor for all events.
Year-round, daily, until 10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
- Beach / Ocean
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to The Great House at The Crane Estate
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Great House at The Crane Estate.
Thanks! Your email to The Great House at The Crane Estate is on its way!
Alternate Info: barn steep hill beach