Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With a traditional, timeless Cape Cod look and all the modern amenities you need, this pretty inn offers beautiful event spaces and easy access to all the Cape's favorite attractions.
- Say your "I do"s on a wide lawn at the edge of Jones Pond, or in a charming gazebo bounded by trees. Then, move indoors to one of the light, airy banquet rooms, all of which feature oversized windows overlooking the grounds.
- They offer a broad range of generously-sized guest accommodations, from romantic king and queen rooms to two-bedroom suites large enough for families.
Video by Andy Swetz.
Video by StopGoLove.
Video by Andy Swetz Photography.
Video by New England Wedding Film.
Video by McElroy Weddings.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Type of event
Rental pricing includes a 5-hour event time, tables, chairs, linens, and more.
- $1,000/event and up
Meals (when priced separately)
Plated, buffet, and stations-style menus are available. Some packages include passed hors d'oeuvres.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
The Inn can accommodate events with 15 to 250 guests.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Coonamessett
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Coonamessett.