Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This historic, red brick Georgian-style mansion boasts beautiful crystal chandeliers, multiple fireplaces, and gorgeous antique furnishings and décor.
- Garden weddings are lovely amid the manicured grounds, with blooming cherry trees, a lovely pond, and scenic trails. Set up a tent on the North Lawn and enjoy a panoramic view of the sprawling landscape.
- You can host your cocktail hour on the terrace and then make use of the entire first floor of the house for an intimate reception. A private changing room on the second floor gives you a quiet place to relax and prepare.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- $91/person and up
All menu packages include your meal, choice of 5 passed hors d’oeuvres, a bread basket for each table, wedding cake, and a coffee & tea station for dessert.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Year-round, weekends, until 11pm indoors and 10pm outdoors.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Bradley Estate.