Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Formerly a bustling textile mill, this early-1800s treasure was actually disassembled brick by brick at the turn of the century to start a new life in Easthampton, at the edge of Lower Mill Pond. A recent renovation gave it yet another incarnation, this time as a cool, rustic-industrial event venue.
- The spaces are so beautiful—opt for the light-filled Boylston Room East, with its century-old maple flooring, hardwood pillars, and exposed steel ceiling beams, or for the spacious Boylston Room West, where you'll find a floor of polished concrete and ample room for a dance floor.
- There's outside space, too! Host a ceremony on the banks of Lower Mill Pond, within view of Mt. Tom and the Holyoke Range. Then, celebrate your vows with cocktails in the Garden Courtyard.
Elopements with up to 10 guests start at $3,900 and include:
- Midweek wedding ceremony in the Boylston Room East
- Ceremony officiant with personalized service & vows
- Wedding photography for the length of the event
- Personal florals, centerpieces, and a wedding arch floral statement piece in your choice of colors
- Champagne toast & a small cutting cake
- Two wedding suites, plus hairstyling & makeup for two people
- Wedding arch or chuppah with draping & décor
Button Weddings—all-inclusive weddings for up to 50 guests—range $9,300–11,900, and may include:
- 4- or 5-hour midweek wedding, including ceremony & reception
- Hors d'oeuvres, a buffet dinner, desserts, and a small cutting cake
- Personal florals, centerpieces, and/or a floral arch
- Wedding photography and DJ services for the length of the event
- Ceremony officiant with personalized vows
- Suite for wedding party prep, plus hairstyling and makeup for 2 people
- Standard rentals, assorted décor, and more
Catering costs are per person, so the cost will go down for weddings with fewer than 50 guests. Bar service will be a cash bar unless other arrangements are made through catering.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fees include:
- 6-hour event time and exclusive venue use on the wedding day
- Two fully appointed wedding suites with no time limit
- Dedicated event coordinator
- Bistro and string lights, wedding arch or chuppah, outdoor heaters, centerpieces, tables & Chiavari chairs, linens, and more!
- Full setup, decoration, and breakdown by professional staff
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Clients are welcome to bring their own desserts or they can use the venue's in-house caterer.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Boylston Rooms.