Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled at the base of the historic Crane Estate's "Castle Hill", this picturesque spot looks out across acres of unspoiled tidal rivers, salt marshes, and woodlands.
- Ceremonies are especially romantic in the Vegetable Garden. With its wisteria-draped lattice arbor, stone towers, and wrought-iron gates, it's like something right out of a fairytale.
- The Italian-style barn is a turn-of-the-century treasure, with a post-and-beam interior, rich, rustic terracotta walls, and a green tiled roof.
Video by Courtney Kent Productions.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Venue rental includes:
- A 5-hour rental period
- Exclusive use of The Barn for dinner (up to 130 guests)
- Use of the Vegetable Garden for photos and/or ceremony
- Event manager, gate attendant, and free on-site parking (up to 60 cars)
- Dining tables and garden chairs for up to 130
A $165 supporting-level membership is required with booking.
This ceremony setup fee for the Vegetable Garden includes white garden chairs, early access to the garden for photographs, and ceremony coordination.
Food & Beverage Minimum
Meals (when priced separately)
- $100/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Fireside Catering is the exclusive caterer.
The host of the function is charged a flat rate per person. For beer & wine only, the cost is $32/person. For a full bar, including 2 signature cocktails, the cost is $39/person.
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday: May–October.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Barn at The Crane Estate.