Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled at the base of the historic Crane Estate's "Castle Hill", this picturesque spot looks out across acres of unspoiled tidal rivers, salt marshes, and woodlands.
- Ceremonies are especially romantic in the Vegetable Garden. With its wisteria-draped lattice arbor, stone towers, and wrought-iron gates, it's like something right out of a fairytale.
- The Italian-style barn is a turn-of-the-century treasure, with a post-and-beam interior, rich, rustic terracotta walls, and a green tiled roof.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Venue rental includes:
- A 5-hour rental period
- Exclusive use of The Barn for dinner (up to 130 guests)
- Use of the Vegetable Garden for photos and/or ceremony
- Event manager, gate attendant, and free on-site parking (up to 60 cars)
- Dining tables and garden chairs for up to 130
A $165 supporting-level membership is required with booking.
This ceremony setup fee for the Vegetable Garden includes white garden chairs and access to the garden for photographs 1.5 hours prior.
Food & Beverage Minimum
Price noted is for Friday, Saturday, or Sunday events.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $95/person and up
Dining packages include:
- Full on-site staffing for the day: servers, bartenders, chefs, and event managers
- Event planning services and coordination with outside vendors
- An entrée, passed hors d'oeuvres, artisan breads, a wedding cake, and coffee & tea station
- Standard rentals
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Fireside Catering is the exclusive caterer.
Option 1: The host of the function is charged based on consumption. An estimated bar cost of $30/person will be collected upfront; the host will be reimbursed for any overages.
Option 2: The host of the function is charged a flat rate per person. For beer & wine only, the cost is $28/person. For a full bar, including 2 signature cocktails, the cost is $35/person.
All options include passed beverages during cocktail hour, wine with dinner, and a champagne toast.
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday: mid-May through mid-June & mid-September through the end of October.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Ocean / Bay