Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set at the foot of lovely Gibbett Hill, the 100-year-old Barn at Gibbet Hill offers historic charm in a natural setting. Surrounded by acres of conservation land, this picturesque locale offers unparalleled views, complete with cattle grazing in the grassland.
- The restored barn is the epitome of rustic elegance. The main room features an open-beamed ceiling, wood plank walls, antique chandeliers, and dual mezzanines. Plus, there’s a covered deck with sweeping vistas that's perfect for a cocktail hour or small event.
- Foodies rejoice—they feature fresh ingredients from their own organic farm. Their executive chef, with a network of local purveyors, offers expansive menu options to accommodate your unique vision and create a sumptuous meal your guests will be raving about long after your event is over.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
For Barn Weddings: The rental fee ranges up to $5,000
Top of the Hill Weddings: The usage fee for the hilltop site is $7,000 (barn rental and ceremony fee are additional).
Food & Beverage Minimum
Meals (when priced separately)
Pricing listed is for Barn Weddings. For Top of the Hill meal pricing, please contact the venue.
Service Charge or Gratuity
Pricing varies depending on:
- Day of the week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 225.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Barn at Gibbet Hill.