Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set at the foot of lovely Gibbett Hill, the Barn at Gibbet Hill offers historic charm in a picturesque natural setting. Choose from a scenic ceremony on the rolling lawn, or say "I do" on the historic General Bancroft's Castle, perched on the hilltop. Surrounded by acres of conservation land, each option offers unparalleled views, complete with cattle grazing in the grassland.
- The stylishly renovated and restored turn-of-the-century barn is the epitome of rustic elegance. The main room features an open-beamed ceiling, wood plank walls, antique chandeliers, and dual mezzanines. Plus, there’s a covered deck with sweeping vistas that's perfect for a cocktail hour or small event.
- Foodies rejoice—they feature fresh ingredients from their own organic farm. Their executive chef, with a network of local purveyors and an eye towards sustainability, offers expansive menu options to accommodate your unique vision and create a sumptuous meal your guests will be raving about long after your event is over.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
For Barn Weddings: The rental fee ranges up to $7,000
Food & Beverage Minimum
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
Pricing varies depending on:
- Day of the week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 224.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
Send an email to The Barn at Gibbet Hill
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Barn at Gibbet Hill.