The Allen Farm 421 South Road • Chilmark • Massachusetts 02535
The Allen Farm
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Allen Farm on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's Martha's Vineyard's oldest continuously working family farm, now being lovingly stewarded by its 12th generation of caretakers. Among the 100 waterfront acres, you'll find rustic stone walls, a 200-year-old farmhouse and outbuildings, and some very photogenic horses, miniature donkeys, and sheep.
- Exchange vows beneath a natural log arbor at the edge of Chilmark Pond, with the south shore's barrier beach and the Atlantic beyond. Follow with cocktails and lawn games on the grass, and a reception in the romantically lit peaked tent.
- Use the historic farmhouse for your day-of preparation, and after the party winds down, adjourn to the sweet pond-side cottage and fall asleep to the gentle sounds of the water.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
Please contact the venue for capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Allen Farm.
Thanks! Your email to The Allen Farm is on its way!
Massachusetts Wedding Venues
> Cape Cod and Islands Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: The Alen Farm