The Abbey Grill 100 Rock Street • Fall River • Massachusetts 02720
The Abbey Grill
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Abbey Grill on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a Gothic beauty with a fascinating past: The 1874 church was attended by Lizzie Borden and her family, is listed on the National Register of Historic places, and has been featured in several movies and music videos.
- The two-story interior boasts a soaring cathedral ceiling, arched stained-glass windows, rich wood accents, and a separate lounge area with a beautiful built-in bar. A mezzanine level can be used for extra seating or a unique cocktail area.
- Your event staff has over 35 years in the business, and you'll love the in-house chef's exciting take on traditional Italian favorites, all sourced locally whenever possible.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of day
- Guest count
Meals (when priced separately)
- $65/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Chapel / Church / Temple
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Abbey Grill.
Thanks! Your email to The Abbey Grill is on its way!
Massachusetts Wedding Venues
> Boston Wedding Venues
> South Shore Wedding Venues