Plimoth Patuxet 137 Warren Avenue • Plymouth • Massachusetts 02360
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Plimoth Patuxet on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- One-of-a-kind English Colonial settings offer an unforgettable wedding backdrop. Say your vows aboard the Mayflower II, a full-scale working reproduction of the original Mayflower ship that brought the Pilgrims over from England in 1620. Or for a classic outdoor ceremony, the terraced Hornblower Garden features an abundance of flowers, lawns, a rectangular pond and low stone walls. It’s secluded, romantic, picturesque and peaceful!
- There are three charming reception spaces. The Peabody Pavilion exudes casual elegance and rustic beauty with its airy feel and vaulted wood-beamed ceiling. The split-level style and outdoor deck of the Accomack Room make for a comfortable and casual ambiance. Gainsborough Hall boasts a cozy fireplace and views of the Eel River and Cape Cod Bay.
- You can experience history in a fun and interactive way. Your guests will love exploring all Plimoth Plantation has to offer: Learn about native life and culture at the Wampanoag home site, meet costumed colonists in the 17th-century English village, grind corn at the working grist mill—and more! Plus, there are many photo locations where you and your wedding party can get creative.
Off-Season Packages start at just $75/person!
Available November–March for groups up to 120 in the Gainsborough Hall. Packages include a premium open bar, stationary and passed hors d'oeuvres, served dinner, and dessert & coffee.
Microwedding Packages start at just $75/person!
Available for weddings of between 20 and 50 guests in the Gainsborough Hall. Packages include a wine & beer bar, stationary hors d'oeuvres, served dinner, and served dessert with coffee & tea. Dates may be limited; inquire for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Plated dinner packages start at $110/person; stations packages start at $115/person, and cocktail reception packages start at $125/person. All packages include:
- 5-hour reception
- Premium open bar and a sparkling wine toast
- Stationary & tray-passed hors d'oeuvres
- Sparkling wine toast
- Dessert, coffee & tea, and a late night snack
Small weddings (under 120) are held in Gainsborough Hall year-round, and include an open bar, served dinner, and custom wedding cake starting at $75/person.
See the PDF below for full package details and inclusions.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 2000.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
- Beach / Ocean
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to Plimoth Patuxet
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Plimoth Patuxet.
Thanks! Your email to Plimoth Patuxet is on its way!
Massachusetts Wedding Venues
> Boston Wedding Venues
> South Shore Wedding Venues