Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's an elegant 19th-century estate in historic Topsfield. The Colonial Revival mansion has been artfully restored and features countless antiques and period furnishings, and an ornate fireplace that'a favorite backdrop for indoor ceremonies.
- A quaint white-and-green barn hides a wonderful secret: a dramatic interior that's certain to impress. Light streams in through high-set windows, filling the entire space with a romantic glow, and the soaring, three-story ceiling is hung with a breathtaking modern candelabra chandelier.
- Outdoor weddings can be held on the expansive lawn and grounds, where you'll find plenty of pretty options for your ceremony, and ample space for a tent. And, of course, you're still invited to use the luxe bridal suite inside the manor house for your day-of prep.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 8am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Peirce Farm at Witch Hill.