Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a lush, secluded retreat. This traditional New England-style house built in the 1920s is set on a hilltop surrounded by 22 acres of woodland. The spacious lawns and fields lined with trees create a gorgeous natural backdrop for an outdoor ceremony.
- You can take the long weekend to relax. You'll have the entire site to yourself Thursday through Tuesday. Your friends and family can stay with you in the eight-bedroom house, which is filled with antiques and features a living room with oversized fireplace, a library, and a dining room that seats 20. There's even a pool!
- The hardwood floor dance hall, located down a stone path, features an exposed-beam ceiling that looks especially charming strung with market lights. And the neighboring organic farm can provide fresh, seasonal produce for you and your guests.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental includes Thursday–Tuesday access to the house & grounds, dance hall, and pool for a ceremony, reception, wedding rehearsal, hosting a rehearsal dinner, etc.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 70.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Home
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Overbrook House.