Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled on a gorgeous stretch of coastline in Nahant Harbor, this private event center features sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean. Only one wedding is hosted at a time, which means you'll have exclusive use of all spaces, including the cocktail lounge and bridal suite.
- The unforgettable Beach Stone Terrace allows you to exchange vows with a sparkling waterfront panorama as your backdrop. Guests can then join you in the warm and contemporary grand ballroom, which features floor-to-ceiling windows and custom lighting.
- End the night with a Fire Pit Finale, where your friends and family can gather under the stars to roast marshmallows and send you off. You can also experience your last dance on the beach, listening to your favorite song float over the waves in the glow of the moon.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 220.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Oceanview of Nahant.