Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s the complete seaside retreat: From its historic mansion overlooking Cape Cod Bay and the elegant villas along the Nicklaus-designed golf course, to its pools, beaches, and biking trails, this 429-acre resort is a dream place for a destination wedding.
- Every event venue is special. The luxurious Nickerson Mansion and Ballroom, the tentable front lawn, two pavilions (one on the 18th hole of the golf course and the other next to the pool), and the historic Carriage House offer a variety of options for hosting your celebration, each with its own ambiance and charm.
- Their new Beach House Spa features a light-filled lounge for your wedding party to gather and prepare—fortified with sips and nibbles! It's outfitted with makeup and blow-dry stations, a dressing area, and a music system for your favorite playlist.
Video by Veracious Productions.
Video by Cody Wambolt.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 450.|
NOTE: The outdoor ceremony capacity is 450 on the lawn and 300 on the beach.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Resort / Spa
- Beach / Ocean
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Ocean Edge Resort.