Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You can have an extraordinary experience: Hosting your celebration at the Aquarium gives you and your guests the opportunity to dine privately among penguins, sharks and sea turtles, or beside Boston’s scenic skyline. And you’ll be helping to support this nonprofit’s mission at the same time.
- The event spaces are one-of-a-kind: From the Main Exhibit Gallery with its 200,000-gallon giant ocean tank centerpiece and the West Wing Gallery that houses the largest shark and ray touch tank on the East Coast to the tentable Harbor View Terrace, the settings are some of the most arresting anywhere.
- Menus feature ocean-friendly seafood choices, and environmentally-friendly silverware and linens are available.
Special Discount for 2022!
Host your wedding on a Friday or Sunday and save $1000 off the Saturday rental fee and $3000 off the food & beverage minimum. (These reduced rates are for the Harbor Terrace Tent; rates for other spaces vary).
This offer applies to new bookings only, subject to availability.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Guest count
Meals (when priced separately)
- $58/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 600.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Beach / Ocean
- Zoo / Aquarium
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except New England Aquarium.